In this day and age appearance means everything. Whether we like it or not, how we look and how we dress are being judged by a lot of people. This is particularly true when we apply for a job, and not only just any job but our dream job. Your entire outfit says a lot when you go in for an interview, and that includes your footwear. Nowadays, women have are liberated from the usual black shoes. They now have an option to wear stylish and chic boots. With the right boots, not only you will get a classy and fashionable look but you will also look comfortable and confident. Now those are what you need to help you land on your dream job. Listed below are my five of my most recommended boots that you can wear to achieve a more polished look for a job interview.
• Vigotti Priscilla – This is a fabulous leather boots that boast a gathered leather and pointy toe. They are remarkably stylish and comfortable. This also lightweight which means you barely notice that they are there.
• RSVP Nazar – This lightweight boots are quite comfortable and chic pair of boots. It also gives you the height that you want to give you sexier and defined legs. These are certainly not hard to get on with its easy pull on tab. These are a must for anyone who loves boots.
• Naturalizer Dazed – This slouch boots features a fresh and stylish appeal. It has breathable leather uppers that are so soft and molded that is added comfort you feet. It has an easy and fitting pull on style that lets you get your job interview as fast as you can. It has 2 ¾” heels that are high enough to make you look sophisticated but not too high to be comfortable.
• Aquatalia by Marvin K. Quiz – With these Italian made boots; you will undoubtedly get a positive first impression. It has a classy pointed toe and adjustable ankle strap with metal buckle closure that is sure to be eye-catching. These are undeniably perfect for a modern working woman. Not only it is lightweight but it has an inside zip closure and pull on tab for easy wearing.
• Vince Camuto Serena – You get a chic and stylish look with this pair of boots. It is perfect for you office outfit. It has a stable and walkable heel which makes that trip to the boss’s office a breeze. It has an adjustable vamp strap with a silver or brass-toned buckle closure to add flavor to your classy look.
Just remember with a good pair of boots, you will surely go a long way.
Related Products or Post
|Popular Women’s Knee High Black Boots
Here is a list of knee high boots which are popular among women. These knee high boots will never go out of fashion because it does not only make women attractive, but it also gives them comfort especially during the cold seasons.
|Top 5 Boots: For Working Women
In the modern world, women are more liberated. They are busy with their career and are more adventurous than the traditional culture. Things are vastly changing through time and so is fashion. We cannot deny the fact that no matter what our status are we still want to be hip and stylish. So as a [...]
|A Perfect Pair of Boots to Fit Your Style
Everybody knows that heels can sometimes hurt our feet if worn for a long time. However, not all shoes offer us the height and at the same time hurt our feet. Black wedge boot is an ideal boot since it provides height to legs and also spotless style. They also keep the feet from hurting [...]
|Top 5 High End Boots Every Woman Must Have!
Tired of having the same old boots? Well worry no more because we have chosen the Top 5 picks for boots this fashion season. Walking down the street has never been this good!
1. Michael Michael Kors Berkshire boot – This sassy pair will make you look best on your way to work. This rounded toe [...]
|Women’s Favorite Black Boots By Style
1. Donald J Pliner Zerli-06/high Heel B – these are black boots with uppers, lining, insole and outsole made of quality leather. Its peep-toe style is ready to enchant the crowd with its metallic buckle and easy side-zip closure. Boots are made in Italy.
2. Frye Harness 12R – these boots have original design of Genuine [...]